- Whilst my hand-made items are often referred to and can resemble soft-toys, they are actually custom made keepsakes and not intended for the purpose of a toy.
- Whilst all items are well made and checked for safety, the items are not intended as play items.
- I am unable to make copies of trademark or copyright items.
- Constant use will lead to wear and tear and small parts could come loose as a result, posing a safety hazard.
- If you are unhappy with the item for any reason, please contact me at cwtchclub.co.uk and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
- I will only accept returns and refund any monies if there is a fault with the quality of the product, provided I am contacted and it is returned to me within 28 days. I will do everything to ensure that this doesn’t happen.
- If an item needs a repair within the first year and is not due to excessive wear and tear, contact me for my address and I will repair and return the item to the best of my ability free of charge. I regret I am not able to refund any postage costs.
- Cwtch Club reserves the right to artistic interpretation of the drawing given as the basis for the item that is made.
- Please provide as much information as possible along with the drawing so that you are as happy as can be with the finished product. Initial consultation is included in the price of the item.
A big CwtchClub welcome!
Thank you for visiting my site, I hope you like it. Please leave feedback and if you like my products, spread the word. Also any questions I will endeavour to answer as soon as possible. Thanks.
Terms and Conditions
Please note the following terms & conditions: